I truly believe that sesame seeds would make a difference here. If only I had some right now 😦 Oh and I nearly forgot to add spinach, so I had to go back to the kitchen and cook some up. Perfect!
sweet potato starch noodles
red bell pepper (or carrot!)
chicken breast (or beef!)
- Boil water and cook noodles for 3 mins. Drain noodles and place back in pot (or in a bowl).
- (Soak mushrooms for at least 1 hr). Slice onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms. (Dice garlic and chop scallions).
- Whip egg and cook as a thin egg sheet. Roll it up on a cutting board and slice into thin strips.
- Slice chicken into strips as well. Cook chicken for 2 mins. Set aside.
- Cook onion, bell pepper, (garlic, scallions,) mushrooms for 5 mins. Turn off heat and mix in spinach (and scallions).
- To noodles, (use hands to) mix in vegetables, chicken, and egg. Also mix in soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, and sugar, to taste.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
Total Time: ~40 mins
Place leftovers in a plastic Chinese takeout container 😉