Yes, I know…what a weird combination. My new spin on pasta. It actually tastes quite decent – an ultimate healthy meal. I would say to try this with pasta or bread.
Red Bell Pepper
(canned/fresh) corn kernels
(canned/fresh) black beans
- Defrost chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Boil pasta for ~8mins, then rinse and drain.
- Chop pepper into small pieces.
- Cook chicken, pepper, kale, and spinach (separately, but reusing same pan. Add oil, if necessary).
- Guacamole: In a bowl, mash avocado and squeeze juice from lemon. Cut tomato into small pieces, getting rid of “liquidy seed part,” and add to bowl. Add corn and beans as well.
- Mix chicken, pepper, kale, spinach, and guacamole into pasta.
Total Time: ~1hr