No longer do you specifically have to go to a restaurant, maybe forcibly invite a friend, to have s’mores for dessert~ Within a few minutes, you can make it and devour it, right at home, whenever you please!
2 (Honey) Graham Crackers
1 large marshmallow
1 (dark chocolate) Hershey’s bar
- On a stove top, turn up to medium high heat. Using a skewer or silverware, secure the marshmallow. Once one side of the marshmallow has browned, turn to the other side and keep repeating until entire marshmallow is toasted.
- Place chocolate on top of 1 cracker and microwave for 20 secs.
- With the help of the second cracker, remove marshmallow from utensil to place on top of chocolate. And eat!
– Toasting the marshmallow on stove-top should only take ~2 mins.
– Do not microwave marshmallows! They will turn to a taffy-like texture when cooled.
– Recipe can be multiplied for more servings.