Healthy and delicious, it’s unbelievable. Takin’ chicken breast to the next level of awesomeness. There is nothing worse than dried up meat. How can chicken breast be so juicy?! If you’re in doubt, this is a must try – no excuses. I decided to use extra veggies that were about to rot in my fridge. So use any or more ingredients you have, to make this taste even better! Putting those stashed away toothpicks from Chinese restaurants to use, I overstuffed my chicken, making everything fit.
red bell pepper(s)
(shredded) mozzarella cheese
- Defrost chicken breast(s), if needed. Pound chicken breast(s) till thin.
- Slice mushrooms and pepper(s).
- In an oiled pan under high heat, cook kale, mushrooms, and peppers.
- Place kale, mushrooms, peppers, and a sprinkle of cheese on top of chicken breast. Grabbing the ends of the chicken breast, secure closure with toothpicks.
350F, Prep: ~30 mins, Bake: 20 – 30 mins.
– 1/4 chicken breast per serving
– If possible, remove toothpicks before serving.