I have no idea how to name my salads. This was a pun with the chewing gum name, if it’s not obvious. I tried! And I think the name actually fits quite perfectly. But really, the goal of this salad was for it to be juicy and effortless. Let’s see how many different salads I can come up with…
- Defrost chicken. Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces and cook.
- In an oiled pan, cook kale. If using frozen beans, cook them as well.
- Slice cucumber, tomatoes, and orange.
- Candied walnuts: In an oiled pan, toast walnuts and drizzle honey on top. Toast the walnuts for ~3 mins.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.